ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Xenons - People flashing you

Since I have had the 172 I havent got enough fingers and toes to count how many people have flashed me because they think I have the main beam on but it is only the Xenons being that much brighter. Anyone else had this done to them ?

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)

Yeah!! sh*t loads

Both of dads cars have xenons one of them has bi-xenons

if anyone flashes me they get flashed back!!! :devilish:

1995 Mondeo Speed Machine

Ive noticed that sometimes when someone is driving the other way with xenons on, it looks like they are flashing their lights. I think its a bit sh*t tbh, it sometimes looks like people are flashing you out of junctions and stuff when theyve just gone over a bump! Can be dangerous.

E90

You should try driving a LHD one, in the UK, without adjusting the lights ( I cant be arsed) Virtually every car flashes you, so you just have to hit them with the full beams to really annoy them :):)

yeah i used to get it all the time, dont as much as i used to but still get the occasional dumbass who thinks you have your main beam on flashing at me

Got flashed about 10 times along the same bit of road (m25 to epping, bout 3 miles if that) on saturday, was doing me nut in! Just kept flashing people back!

Corsa 1.3 CDTI

Quote: Originally posted by Daipac on 16 February 2004

Since I have had the 172 I havent got enough fingers and toes to count how many people have flashed me because they think I have the main beam on but it is only the Xenons being that much brighter. Anyone else had this done to them ?

Nah its cause your welsh ;)

Oh for F**KS SAKE ! Who is this cockney w4nka who is terrorising all my threads !?!?!!

;)

PS You have a small Engleeeeesh pee-pee !

yes allways getting flashed so drive at them with main beam on. also when i am behind cars they slow down because they think you are the police flashing them

KDF

Audi TT Stronic

Hmm, scottish people must be more tolerant, ive only been flashed once to which I ofcourse returned the favour.. muhahaha

I bought some tinted xenons from ebay..6000k output on the legal boundaries..i seem to get flashed also...lol i just flash them back.

VaVa

Never been flashed, but a couple of my mates have said that when Im following them, my lights seem very bright and a little on the high side....

dfdf

Yeah. get the same thing all the time in Aberdeen. Im sure its down to the Xenons as Ive never seem the same thing happening with my previous car.

E90

Quote: Originally posted by silvagti on 16 February 2004

Yeah. get the same thing all the time in Aberdeen. Im sure its down to the Xenons as Ive never seem the same thing happening with my previous car.
Hey a Polo gti owner, how are you, my last car was a 3 door, Red Gti. :D

I think theyre just flashing you to say hello because yourre driving a 172!!!;) So just give them a flash back to say hi.