ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Xenons what sidelights??

172 cup
Just bought xenons a for the cup but the yellow sidelights are annoying me, can anyone post me some links to the best sidelights to match (white)

thanks

Mk4 Mondeo Estate
I wouldn't advise taking them out. If you were stopped you would been in a lot more s**t than having two blown bulbs.

172 cup
Yeah like I said id rather have them in, I bought some for my last car just wondering if anyone advised and decent ones or just any led sidelight bulbs?

sbridgey

ClioSport Club Member
  disco 4, 182, Meglio
You can get bright white sidelight bulbs on ebay pretty cheaply.

Many.
I like CREE ones, its what I have in my Clio, and Dr Jekyll has below (6k xenons)

11391042715_965c47ae55.jpg

Whatever you go for will be much of a muchness, CREE are brighter, which looks good vs the xenons, but any LED will look better than a standard bulb. I suggest going for a SMD type (generally have a few SMDs on one 501 bulb) or a CREE type.