ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Yamaha raptor 700

RB 182 Cup
my mate has a 74bhp yamaha banshee, wouldnt trust 1 on the road even though its wider then standard! just love to go on 2 wheels

Hawkeye

ClioSport Club Member
  Damage repaired
Restricted i take it?.I used to have the 04 660R Raptor and it was insane.Was told if i wanted to road register it,i would need it restricting.Get some Renthals on it.

Looks the cats t1ts though mate.Nice one...:cool:

SUBARU
Restricted i take it?.I used to have the 04 660R Raptor and it was insane.Was told if i wanted to road register it,i would need it restricting.Get some Renthals on it.

Looks the cats t1ts though mate.Nice one...:cool:

No mate it is'nt restricted.......... it was when it went through its sva but is'nt now;)

I had a 660 before my 700

clio 16v
if you need any parts or owt my brother runs a company called taktix atv hes on ebay or ask me and i will get you a good price on a quad or parts and finance

RenaultSport clio 172 exc
my mouth is watering at the sight of that beast! looks amazing!

im actually just about to be in the market for a quad. im looking for something abit more user friendly though, going for a 200/250 cc off road one, pref something like a quadzilla.

they are so much fun and i actually need it for practical reasons so cant wait another second till i actually buy one.

need to sell one of my cars first though. clio 1.6 for sale anyone hahaha

M4 LCI, X1, ZX10R
I would love a quad like that, but I just don't have the room in a single garage.

An expensive toy, a top quad like that.

Me and my mate got a cr*p 2005 Chinese one the other week with a blown engine, cost us £50. We bought a pit-bike 150cc 4-stroke engine for £40, jobs a good-un!

It just a bit of fun around the field.

My mate will probably try a road register it and drive it on his car licence.

Attachments

• Quad.jpg
    Quad.jpg
    17.6 KB · Views: 52
  K20 EG Hatch
IIRC they still have 6 gears and no pussy reverse gear like some quads :p

There alright if you fall off compared to a moto+ bike lmao unless the fucker lands on u.

How many gears do these have? Looks awesome.. whats it like when you fall off? lol :D

Lionel Richie
How many gears do these have? Looks awesome.. whats it like when you fall off? lol :D

i had the front wheel come off on my mates one when i was doing 60mph (cheap chinesse shite) i ended up in a hedge, with the quad bike on the otherside of the road in a field

the mad thing is you don't have to wear ANY protective gear at all (we do anyway)

SLK 350
See so many w*****s riding these around in nothing but shorts and t-shirt. Hope for their sake they don't come off, asphalt and skin/skull don't mix kindly.

Whats the redline on it chap?
Whats speed spec on them?

Looks a beaut chap, just wear the right gear and drive safe :)

Yaris Hybrid
Those raptors look wicked!!!

Mind you I would never get on a 75bhp quad! I mean that must accelerate as quick as say a P1/Evo but with none of the stability associated with the longer wheelbase!!!

Talk about a death trap! I'd feel safer on a 185bhp two wheeler!