ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Yarmouth Meet. (CS Areas Day) 21/09/14

I would hate to see us be the only part of CS not to sort a meet out so here goes,

Everyone loves the sea side/chips/amusements/car parks full of clios so where better to meet that Great Yarmouth.

Im going to suggest meeting at 4pm, gives people time to have sunday roasts and get to Yarmouth whilst its still light!

Where we met before was ideal and is a carpark on the seafront, follow the link for the location!
https://www.google.co.uk/maps/place...2!3m1!1s0x47da042cc46ca90d:0xaf142a961a033511

Last times turn out,
1743_294345264032134_129770599_n.jpg

C3 Picasso Beast
This is over two months time so I haven't a clue if I can attend? I'm not on holiday anywhere then so it's possible...

C3 Picasso Beast
It has, I think the last meet I went to was maybe CS Saturday last year but might be wrong!

I've got plans for mine now just need to get motivated and actually do something about them!

C3 Picasso Beast
RR meet last August was the last meet I attended and I never even got my f**king graph! I actually saw and talked to the Asian guy a couple of weeks back as he was marshaling at Woodbridge and he still didn't give it to me!

C3 Picasso Beast
Opposite Dan I was taking the piss out the Norwich lot...

He had fun at a Norwich meet so imagine the fun he can have at a "proper" meet ;)

late 2003 172cup
The littlun looks disgusted that he's (or she's) sitting in the Saxo...

Lol. It's not nice using saxo and not Clio, all because of a silly oil leak from turbo.
But I will say it sits at 70 Quieter and only visit petrol station once a month lol

only get back from holiday the day before but so long as puxie survives it on the crappy petrol down there we will be there defo! hope ts nice weather like last GY meet!

Many.
I'm tempted to do both SE and EOE. SE is from 12, so I could have a couple of hours there, before heading up to meet you lot.

Mega win? Mega mad?

Monaco Blue 172
I'm a bit concerned by the Yarmouth location to be honest, it's got a reputation with boy racers and suchlike, thusly, myself being a thirty something it's not really my cuppa. However...

I like chips.

Sadly, my boy wonder swims at that time, so i'm unable to make it, so have fun.

markerboy2002

East Of England - Norfolk
ClioSport Area Rep
  Liquid Yellow 182
It was really good last year, admittedly it could have been warmer :p

I'm a bit concerned by the Yarmouth location to be honest, it's got a reputation with boy racers and suchlike, thusly, myself being a thirty something it's not really my cuppa. However...

I like chips.

Sadly, my boy wonder swims at that time, so i'm unable to make it, so have fun.

I have heard this, with it being earlier in the afternoon we should be fine! We have never had trouble there before & had a good afternoon :)

shame you can't make it! There's always next time ;)