ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Yarmouth Meet. (CS Areas Day) 21/09/14

SQ5
Do it, jump in with me if you like! Im so wanting to go players that I will go on my own as none of my friends (yes I have friends out of CS lol) want to go.

Really? Would of thought some of your stowmartians would want to. What time we you got to be in Yarmouth? Can you pick and drop me off at mine? It's on route ish.

Really? Would of thought some of your stowmartians would want to. What time we you got to be in Yarmouth? Can you pick and drop me off at mine? It's on route ish.

Ill keep you posted but at current I dont think anyone is game, yeh shouldnt be a problem mate! Will sort it a few days before!

Myself and @Pacman. Will probably be up for a couple of hours here before heading off to our national meet. I'll keep you posted.

Nice one! Let me know, its a great show IMO.

C3 Picasso Beast
On reflection then you should have had the meet in Stowmarket but then I guess Tom wouldn't have went :rasp:

Least I didn't miss much!

Many.
Could have been a lot worse last meet for the little 1.5, But mostly because I like Dan, Ben, Steven etc.

Oh well!

C3 Picasso Beast
Just don't think there's the interest anymore like there was. I really can't be bothered with mine anymore and I'm considering getting rid but I imagine I'll want too much and I'll end up keeping it!

markerboy2002

East Of England - Norfolk
ClioSport Area Rep
  Liquid Yellow 182
It was a small gathering, it was good to meet some new people and I got a small drive out. So not a bad meet but I did get damp

Clio Mk2,Mazda3sport
Been really busy and forgot about the meet gutted I did because been nice to meet you guys