ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

YAY I got my CS Sticker!

Megane Mk4
stick1.gif

As title ... Nuff said :D ;) :) :cool: :approve:

Megane Mk4
Good ... Sure they must have them in stock now for me to get mine today :)

Elf stickers coming off at the weekend .. I've some nice Gunk remover for the adhesive underneath ;) .. That'll be fun!

Oh dear .. I just realised I'm going to have to start making the car look "original" again ...
Damm!! .. me and my feckin promises!! :rofl:

:D

len_beach

ClioSport Club Member
  E92 M3,172 track car
Those 182 stickers that the dealer left down the sides should be next;)

Is your spoiler brake light vinyled/painted around the edges as it looks slimmed down. I like it.

Megane Mk4
len_beach said:
Those 182 stickers that the dealer left down the sides should be next;)

Is your spoiler brake light vinyled/painted around the edges as it looks slimmed down. I like it.

what you mean my company fleet numbers?!? pmsl ;)

They're on so people spot me easier and then people know I'm about :rasp: lol

Yinyl.. which is good, means it'll come off better too :D
You wont believe the hassle I had trying to put it on too :eek:
I had to heat shrink it to get it on properly.

len_beach

ClioSport Club Member
  E92 M3,172 track car
Fleet numbers my arse :rofl:

I like the CS stickers but then I like the ultra clean look as well. I can't decide.

Where is the vinyl from? I doubt they will do Iceberg though.

Megane Mk4
it was a cut-off from a light blue motorsport sunvisor I had on the car ... its not a far off match but under the flash of the camera it does show the difference between paint and vinyl ...

Clean ??? .. car aint clean, gawd... It hasnt been washed for a week and I wont be washing it till sunday morning.. Heeheee, local meet day! ;) lol

Golf GTI 1.8T
cool, mine will go on as soon as I've cleaned its arse. not sure to wether to put it where you have or the bottom right corner.

Megane Mk4
/\/\/\ Thought about bottom corner but windows get dirty in the top/bottom right/left a lot more .. wiper just about covers it there ;)

(head for thinking, feet for dancing, groin for errrr .. jiggin about a bit!!) pmsl

Yamaha R6
booooooooo.. you should have gone for the big in yer face version like me.. lol.. :clown:

Sticker.gif

lol.. kidding.. looks splendid buddy.. does this mean the big 182's are coming off?

Megane Mk4
Aust1n said:
booooooooo.. you should have gone for the big in yer face version like me.. lol.. :clown:
lol.. kidding.. looks splendid buddy.. does this mean the big 182's are coming off?

Yep ... seems so, I made a promise on here to make it look "standard" again .. I cant replace the lexus at the mo though, Havent got any originals at the mo, either got to find someone who will do a deal/swap on some or go out and buy some more, but yeah... I've got a job to do! :D

Oh yeah ... Nice motor by the way ;)