ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Yet another question about components, where to run the wires?

Punto Evo Abarth
hey, im runing my components off the headunit (no amp) i wondered what was the best way to wire them in, weather to feed new cables through the door or to try find the original (renault standard) crossover or where the cables split then put my crossover on there (so i dont have to feed new wires, anyway, its been anyoing me for days, id greatly apreciate your help, how did you wire up yours? thanks loads.

Punto Evo Abarth
where did you place your crossovers and how are they held there? also, how did you fit the tweeters in the oem position? thanks alot.

BMW M135i
Crossovers are velcroed to the top of the glovebox under the dash, used one of the tweeter surrounds that came with the infinity components i'm using and that fitted into the oem position in the dash then I used hot glue to secure them.

Punto Evo Abarth
ah i see, i have the inifnity components, which ones is it your using? which fitting part. Thanks loads for the help. gonna finally do them tomorrow! lol!

BMW M135i
I'm using the reference 5010cs jobbies. The silver surface mount holder is the one i've used, you can press it through from underneath and then used the glue to secure it. Otherwise they drop out when you try to put the dash top on.

Top of the glovebox is about the only place for the crossovers to go I found, took me AGES to find a place that both could be situated and not need silly ammounts of cable.