ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Yoko A539's

Clio Cup/GSXR 600
Just had some fitted and they seem stretched on the wheel, with the wheel rim sticking out from the tyre? the size is correct 195/45/16 sat on my standard turini's anyone else noticed this?

They work fine and in dry seem very good, well at least as good as the old conti's, just look wierd.

Yes, that's how they are. Look wierd, but they are correct. Pain in the arse as they offer no protection to the rim at all.

Clio Cup/GSXR 600
Yes, that's how they are. Look wierd, but they are correct. Pain in the arse as they offer no protection to the rim at all.

Thats what i am more bothered about... Saying that the conti's were better but still dint offer much protection to the rims.

Basically, you have to be VERY careful with where you put the wheels. The rim is about 4mm clear of the tyre, so unlike normal tyres, where the tyre would touch first unless you put pressure on it, you'll kerb the rim easily.

If like me, you drive down lanes, when letting cars past, I have kerbed my rims on stones in the bank. I won't be getting them next time.

Clio Cup/GSXR 600
Basically, you have to be VERY careful with where you put the wheels. The rim is about 4mm clear of the tyre, so unlike normal tyres, where the tyre would touch first unless you put pressure on it, you'll kerb the rim easily.

If like me, you drive down lanes, when letting cars past, I have kerbed my rims on stones in the bank. I won't be getting them next time.

Neither will i, good tyre so far but cant have this. There ever so slightly curbed and pitting in the corners so was going for a re furb in the near future but probably best to wait till i need a new set of tyres then.

Cheers dude.

Owen

ClioSport Admin

Neither will i, good tyre so far but cant have this. There ever so slightly curbed and pitting in the corners so was going for a re furb in the near future but probably best to wait till i need a new set of tyres then.

Cheers dude.

I hate it when people force their way past in the lanes, i always seem to catch the one bloody huge stone and kerb my alloy (plus the scratches in the paint from the hedges)! Slightly off topic i know, but i needed to vent.:eek: