ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Yokohama AD08

182 FF
Fitted a pair of AD08's on the front of my 182 on Saturday.
Went for a razz around London super early Sunday morning to see what they were like.
Dear Lord, they're grippy!
Maybe not trying hard enough, but couldn't unstick them and wouldn't want to drive any more aggressivley on a public road than I did.
Did experience my first lift off oversteer (with my Toyos on the back) since I had the 182, which was interesting but not butt clenchingly so.
Very very good tyres.
That is all.

Ph2 172
They'll handle pretty much anything you can throw at them in a clio. I have them on an M5 that puts around 600 at the wheels and they are more than capable on that. Enjoy them bud.

E46 M3, Clio 182
I think I will be looking to change over from my conti's to these when the better weather comes in, approx. how long do they last?

Golf 7.5R & Clio 200
My fronts have done 1 track day and around 3500 miles over a 6 month or so period. Still lots of tread left. I imagine I will get 1 more track day and the majority of summer out of them.

Luckily I only do 7000 odd miles a year :)

Clio 172 Cup
Mine after one track day. I was pushing hard all day though. Great tyre! Would buy again! Just kept on gripping! I felt very comfortable and confident with the car.

ad08cadwell_zps86552043.jpg

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
They are a superb tyre, I found them fun in the snow!

I had 4 all round on the Trophy.

incy-spider

ClioSport Club Member
I bum them!! :) had two sets now, amazing! Have a set of AD08R to go on when it warms up too, hoping they will grip even better than the AD08 did last year at the ring

R14 CUP
I priced these up today, can get them in 205/45/16 for just under £100 a corner, cheapest by about £10 i could find.

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
The owner put them on for track but never got the chance to use it.

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
I drives cars like a 1.2 so most issues go unnoticed!

He was very gutted when selling.

LiamR172

Scotland - NW
ClioSport Area Rep
Mine took a fair roasting around knockhill and once the rubber started melting they were very good, still slid about ever so slightly though.

Ph2 172
More details on this please! V8 or V10?

What details do you want? It's a V8 to answer the first question, it's running a vortech V3 SC with water/ meth injection when needed. It will light the rears up in 4th in the dry if provoked and goes like stink for a barge.