ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

You know that "unlimited" connection you're on..

172 Cup

KDF

Audi TT Stronic
T-Mobile is 1GB IIRC, but i've never hit anywhere near it.. and its only if you keep going over every month.

Tiger R6 / Saxo Vts
Surely just don't advertise it as unlimited, if it really isn't?! How hard can it be - advertise it as what the limit actually is.

Same as with mobile phone - 3000 texts is the limit on 'unlimited' price plans. They're just lying plain and simple.

I've given up trying to explain to people that their ADSL isn't unlimited... too much hassle. Heh.

330Ci (Fail)Sport
40GB is fooking huge for the general user, can't understand why they don't just advertise this in the 1st place.

Should be done under false advertising IMO.

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
they reckon im on 10 meg but testing shows im on 2 meg. wtf. thats off peak aswell. the asian man says its a fault on their end ( a long year and half fault )

Skoda Fabia Vrs 180b
follow it up and demand to speak to tsc in swansea. download a file from the bluyonder demos site to get a true reflection of speed. speedtests are as reliable as a spurs defender tbh

BMW e46 320 Ci Sport
it's one of the worst things of the modern age this unlimited nonsense, f***s me off!

Clio 172mk2
i remember whn freeserve banned me from dail up with no warning , it said unlimited but apparently 22hrs or more a day is a ban lol,

virgin / blueyonder never complained at my downloads though