ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

You spin me right round

E91 M Sport
Gary G said:
why do I want a mk1 v6 dammit lol

Because they look hot...buy one, however, and you'll be frustrated by the handling, speed vs. running costs and paying twice the insurance of the 182!

(oh and the interior ;))

Still great cars though :)

Nippy white cup
Looks soooooo good powersliding round the track...doesn`t look to bad at handling to me but of course he obviously is pretty good...

Chris

MKIII 138
they look and sound mint, but.. surley you can all see if it steps out at the rear slightly there is almost no chance to recover, remove the track from that video and place a public road there and imaging some hedging and fences, perhaps a brick wall or an oncoming lorry eeek !

MKIII 138
.. look at 3.36mins and you see what i mean, a tiny.. tiny bit too much speed and it spins, fun on the track but just imagine on the road

clio v6
MarkCup said:
Great control, great to watch, but does show how tricky they are on the limit.

tell me about it!...spent most of the last airfield day looking out of the side windows...
i got a turbo 1 ..the turbo would see the vee off around a tight track...