ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

your all shiting me up now..

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
i paid 125 inc vat. i found if you go to smaller local garages that need the business you willget a good price... F*CK renault they should all be wearing balaclavers. off topic but

£180 quid for a KEY!? got it for 30 in end with all programming done...

shop around ;)

fiesta 1.25
I remeber paying something like that for a key :( pwned but i had no other choice.I just dont understand how old woman drive around not knjowing what a cambelt even is and theirs seems to last

Yozza'd Titanium 182
yea... thats what i dont get, in 20 years of my life i have never known what a cambelt even is let alone hearing of one snapping??

is it because of the way people drive?

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
If you'd done your homework before buying, you should have got the dealer to change it, and give you the old bits back as proof of change.

As mentioned before drop SBV116 off here, they are these guys :)

www.birchdown.com

They would beat a like for like quote from Ktec i'm sure ;)

BMW M135i
Re: your all s**ting me up now..

yea... thats what i dont get, in 20 years of my life i have never known what a cambelt even is let alone hearing of one snapping??

is it because of the way people drive?
No its because rubber perishes over time.