ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Your car when you was 19

Black 182
I had a 1.6 Zetec S Fiesta so wasnt massivly quick, when on the get a CTR ST225 and then a 182 with cup packs im only 23 so not had many cars really

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
This thing, actually think it was more fun than my 172:
Notice how the wheels look like 182 ones?

Carside.jpg

FrontPassside.jpg

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Worked for shell, and was sponsered through my degree by them! Now a bum sitting at home!! Need a job soon! Had the Vee down to 9.7Mpg! FFS

just had a look at the job opportunities offshore, were you an actual driller? or more of a 'Roustabouts (general labourers)' jesus the pay is sweet, 40-60k for someone with no experience.

Mainly onshore. Did a few roles, HSE, Production services, Well eng. Money was decent...Even better if your abroad more than 157Days of the yr.

visualize whirled pe
This

astra1.jpg

and then this when 19. Working 35-40 hours a week and at Uni doing my degree.

35GOODWOOD-SIDE.jpg

Christ Rich, have you ever owned a dirty car.

I had a metro GTa 1.4 8v which was quite quick. I dont think I have any photo's of it but needless to say i used to drive it down country lanes in all weather and wash it about once a year, the only clean part was the plates, lights and swept area of the windscreen...

Does anyone else checks on the Licencing site every now and then to see if your old cars are still on the road????

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
Am 19 atm, at uni full time, working in a crappy shop in bluewater 8 hours a week, oh the fun. Count yourself lucky you have a ph2 :p

My (very slow) motor
2.jpg

RenaultSport clio 172 mk2
heres mine....first car, was a bog standard 2litre mondeo and in a year and a half was converted to a touring car rep turbo'd monster using all genuine ford btcc carbon spoilers, not to everyones taste but dam i miss it!

Last edited:
  R.I.P 182
I'm 19 now, had a fiesta zetec S 51 plate as my 1st car until last month then i got a streetka which i was iffy about so part Xd it for a mini :D

Burgandy 174 sport t
I had a wee Dci @ 19 (3rd car)

Longest I have had a car so far aswell, probs the car I have enjoyed the most so far too.
DciHairmyres.jpg

Clio 172
Got my dad's old Saab 9000 Carlsson, abbott racing tuned to about 350bhp, named on his insurance and was still costing more than the bloody car was worth, but I loved it, could rip any scobby or evo round my way which shocked most cause it looked like a big old volvo, she had done about 110000 miles before I finally managed to blew her up:dead: , shitty thing was I was only doing about 40mph when it happened coming off a slip road in east lothian, can still see the oil mark on the road to this day where she died on me, neadless to say my old man was not very happy when my mate had to tow me home:(

Burgandy 174 sport t
1st car Polo coupe Gt, smashed it and bent the A pillar. scrapped
2nd car Polo coupe, Dick ran into the back of me. scrapped
3rd car Clio Dynamique, Had it two yrs and 40k. traded in
4th car Clio 172, 100 quid petrol pw and a flat didnt work, traded in
5th car Corsa (yes a corsa), Knocked myself on the head, traded in
6th and present clio 172, soon to be traded!!!
7th who knows!!!!

No bad avg of one a year!!

Burgandy 174 sport t
It would prob have been alot less than that if the first one was never smashed tbh!! loved that wee thing shame it only lasted 6 weeks lol!!

R.I.P 182
Ok i better do pics lol...

July 06 just before i turned 19 i got Nicole:D

DSC00363-3.jpg

Then i got Noofa in May 07
baby2.jpg

Then i got NooNoo last Wednesday, shes a week old for me lol.. love it to pieces :D

DSC00755.jpg

Next on list is a 182 which ill get either before xmas or when i turn 20 or maybe even 21 if i decide to keep the mini and chip it etc :eek:

R.I.P 182
Its just a show plate, real reg's have to have numbers IIRC..

B4BY D is like 5k though, these cost me a tenner lol.. Was taken when my car was on a stand at a show last year :)

The minis stunning to drive i love it :) Not as fast as ur 182 but still i love it, best one i've driven :D

G_F

BMW M3 & Williams 3
At one point (in my name) 1st yr Uni, 2 x Williams, 3 x Valvers an Astra GTE and a Vectra SRI..

All fooked in some shape or form, but fixed and banged through the auctions.

R.I.P 182
Nah it was ModdedUK as it was quite heavily modified..

Didnt get to FITP last yr as i had the car about 2 weeks after it, and didnt go this year :(