ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Your home cinema surrounds, really need ideas.

Hey, moving into my house this time next month and want to do something cool with the living room. Im bored of a cluttered tv unit on display so want to have everything hidden and the tv on a display of some sort.

Been scrolling through AV forums for a few days now and not really seen anything thats taken my eye except this one with the mdf panels.
http://www.avforums.com/forums/home-cinema-diy/1031928-alz-summer-2009-project.html

The idea i had was to build a floating wall maybe twice the size of the tv, with the mdf panels with hidden cupboard hanging over the top and bottom. Just need to work out how deep ill have to make the floating wall to keep the BDP and stuff. I think one of my walls has space that i can go into so that may solve that

35568_131908913504457_100000560488016_262789_4046237_n.jpg

AAAAAAAAAaaaaaaanywayyy, yeah, if anyone has anything cool saved or has done something themselves then please share :)

Thats awesome, dont think we could do without building a big false wall though, need to look at that coz it does look mint :)

thanks for moving this btw :)

Thats why i was thinking of the floating wall with everything inside it, room needs plastering anyway so raggling the wall and rewiring parts isnt a problem for me