ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Your opinions please!

Frp powered Zs
Im going 2 start modding my 172 cup soon, but only basic mods for now! i was thinking of the K&N gen 2 induction kit n the stealth exhaust which KTEC racing do. I couldnt find much about them when i did i search, but i was hoping 2 find out what peoples opinions on them!

Cheers!

Stealth exhaust sounds good but there's always a question mark over quality, if K-tec aren't local then I'd avoid the exhaust.

Frp powered Zs
patty said:
k&n will lose u power as its open... get an itg panel instead!

I want the noise though, ive read a bit about the viper, some people liked it others took it back off! I thought with the genaration 2 k&n having a heat sheild it solved the problem with sucking warm air!

Frp powered Zs
Pete said:
Stealth exhaust sounds good but there's always a question mark over quality, if K-tec aren't local then I'd avoid the exhaust.

If i was going to get the exhaust id get it off the website n have it delivered n fit it myself! But ill wait n see what people's opinions of it are!

Half stripped mk2 172
Last sunday i fitted a bmc cda, with a cold feed pipe from the front grill, noise is great, i think i felt better throttle response as well, cant say i noticed any gaind though with just a filter!! Vince

Frp powered Zs
I was thinking of going 2 powerflow and have a custom zorst made, reason id prefer a custom 1 is because id want the tail pipe cut in 2 my back bumper, im not a fan of having the tail pipe stuck below the bumper.