ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

YouTube feature

Fn2..mps..
Hi guys.
My name is Warren and I recently started a YouTube channel earlier this year called "spool me up 712".
As yet I haven't got any french cars on there so if any of you guy's would like your car's featured please let me know.
I'm based in Bristol,ideally I'd like to feature the one car from each range ie 172,182,197,trophy and so on...you can contact me through my Facebook page"spool me up" and i'll let you know how it works with insurance and so on.
Check out the channel and you'll see that there's no erratic driving or abuse of your pride and joys.
Travel safe
Warren

Fn2..mps..
Mines not really a clio lol its running the 1.8t 20v BAM with TD05 turbo. Its a while off a feature tho
Interesting choice of engine...was it an easy fit?who's doing the work?badger 5?that'll be a little ripper when its done 🙈

cs_dave

West Midlands
ClioSport Area Rep
Interesting choice of engine...was it an easy fit?who's doing the work?badger 5?that'll be a little ripper when its done 🙈
56585ecbbd57efc84bb1b9ee481c59f7.jpg

Its fully running but im going to reshell it with a few more tweeks.

Clioturbo did the build to start with but ive ad the engine out since as it all needed removing for a clutch lol.

There is some stunning clios on here pal im sure someone will vome forward

Fn2..mps..
56585ecbbd57efc84bb1b9ee481c59f7.jpg

Its fully running but im going to reshell it with a few more tweeks.

Clioturbo did the build to start with but ive ad the engine out since as it all needed removing for a clutch lol.

There is some stunning clios on here pal im sure someone will vome forward
Good job mate....yeh hopefully someone will step up at some point....if you fancy a feature in the future mate you can contact me through the facebook page "spool me up"...
Travel safe
Warren

Skoda Fabia VRS
I'll be brutally honest, I expected your videos to be a bit on the crappy side judging by the more recent car reviewers.
I was pleasantly surprised! I like the way your videos are presented, and they're actually very easy to watch and enjoy.
Keep up the good work OP.

Fn2..mps..
:up:
I'll be brutally honest, I expected your videos to be a bit on the crappy side judging by the more recent car reviewers.
I was pleasantly surprised! I like the way your videos are presented, and they're actually very easy to watch and enjoy.
Keep up the good work OP.
Thanks mate I appreciate your comment