ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Yozza catback bolts!!

Ph1 172 (titanium)
Going to be fitting this tomorrow. But doesn't come with bolts!
Anyone know what size bolts I will need.
Centre pipe to cat and centre pipe to tail pipe?
Thanks

Cheers rob!
Could nearly have done with that standard exhaust of yours. Mine is making soo much noise, huge hole in it,
Hopefully get the new one on tomorrow!

Lol its still just sat there but i need to pull my finger out and get shot of it along with what ever other daft bits got left off the ph1, mines got a slight blow from cat 2 center section so going to jack it up tomorrow and stick some HI-Temp silicone on it and then probs change the oil if i can get hold of a Genuine filter in the morning

Ph1 172 (titanium)
Lol its still just sat there but i need to pull my finger out and get shot of it along with what ever other daft bits got left off the ph1, mines got a slight blow from cat 2 center section so going to jack it up tomorrow and stick some HI-Temp silicone on it and then probs change the oil if i can get hold of a Genuine filter in the morning

Did u change the gasket when you did it, or use the old one!
I'm getting new ones, hoping it doesn't blow!

Did u change the gasket when you did it, or use the old one!
I'm getting new ones, hoping it doesn't blow!

Didn't bother with gaskets lol, hi temp silicone has worked for long enough, its only blowing now due to the fact i keep hitting speed bumps with it and caused it to move

really can't remember, all i know is they were massively to long so i had to cut them down with a junior hacksaw as i couldn't find my big 1 and didn't have my grinder to hand , wasn't nice driving around with a 2.5'' center section with no back box tho while i hunted the right size down haha

Ph1 172 (titanium)
really can't remember, all i know is they were massively to long so i had to cut them down with a junior hacksaw as i couldn't find my big 1 and didn't have my grinder to hand , wasn't nice driving around with a 2.5'' center section with no back box tho while i hunted the right size down haha

I bet it wasn't, that's kind of how mine sounds at the moment. Got about an inch hole!
Thinking I will probably get m10x30 or something like that!

if needs be i'm only along the road from you and i'm sure iv got plenty of HI-Temp left in the shed
Thanks for that fella, will keep that in mind if I have any problems :)