ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

yozza exhaust system

Clio 182
just fitted my new exhaust sytem from yozza.
it sounds amazing and is easy to fit aswell.
i highly recommend it to anyone whos looking for a new system on there 182.

GVK

Clio RS 182
I work with Si, took a few pics of his car this lunch time.

We ftted the system the other lunch time, very well made and fits well for an aftermarket system,I did notice though, that the brackets for the hangers are not the same size as stock.

Other than that < thumbs up >

siclio182003640x480.jpg

siclio182005640x480.jpg

siclio182004640x480.jpg

siclio182002640x480.jpg

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
Often wonder if i should stop being a pansy and buy a yozzasport one for my 172 over a stealth.

LY 182 FF CUPPED
I have one of these........soooooo much fun, especially in a multi storey carpark on a Sat morning shopping trip.
Just watch the expensive cars alarms bleeping in your rear view mirror he he he

Clio 182
its not too loud mate just about right id say
loud in a tunnel or car park though,but yeah great fun:)

Mk2 172
I heard my first 182 yozzasport exhaust last week on Riz's car. I have to say that it sounds absolutely awesome. people say its too loud but i disagree.( mite be due to my old impreza bein 114db!!!) maybe without the cat it may be loud but with the cat on it sounds spot on. it has a lovely rasp and really suits the car imo. if i buy an exhaust i will definately be buyin this one. sonds miles better than the janspeed and some others ive heard. top work yoz and crew.