ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Yozzasport + Sports Cat ?

DrewBear11

ClioSport Club Member
  Focus ST
Hiya guys, my 182's standard exhaust is on its last legs and im looking to purchase the beast that is the yozza to replace it.

As much as i want the decat and it sick sound, i dont know if i could handle the sheer noise everyday especially leaving for work at 5:30am...

If possible i'd like to extract as much power with the new exhaust system as possible (neglible i know) so im wondering if anybody would recommend a sports cat to go with the new system

I've been looking at the ktec sports cat.... Has anyone got experience with a yozzasport with a sports cat/decat that could explain differences in noise/potential performance ? :)

Thanks gents :)

Za**** & Xr250R
A sports cat is a waste of time if your not keen on having a noisy system stick with the standard oem cat as its a 200 cell sports cat.

Last edited:
  Za**** & Xr250R
Also mate i had a scorpian decat on myne and it can be quiet if you dont give it the beans as for power i never felt any extra power with the decat fitted

MRBILLYUK

ClioSport Club Member
  FF Jeden Osiem Dwa
I've been running a Yozzapsort + yozz decat for 12 months . Difference in performance - nothing noticeable , difference in noise - yes , it's alot louder .Never run with yozz exhaust and standard cat so i dont know what difference in noise actually is . Gonna refit cat later today for MOT .

DrewBear11

ClioSport Club Member
  Focus ST
Ahh okay, maybe i'll just stop being a pussy and get a yozza decat then ! HAHA

Thanks for the advice fellas ! :cool:

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
How about a silenced decat?

Pointless these, here is my 172 with one fitted on a 2.5" bore double silencer system:
th_Greeny172.gif

It was loud!