ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

yup its gone!!!!!!!!!

oh well its gone

those who know me, will know how much i love me beloved valver, ive had it two and half years now, to be be honest compared to most on here its been damn reliable and served me very very well as a everyday car.

its will be collected on friday but the good thing is ive sold it too a mate that i knwow will look after it aswell as i have done,

wont be leaving the club as i ive met loads of decent people in this club and will still be mates of mine im sure,just ive come to the end of the line in owning my first real performance car, i will miss it loads

siiggggghhhhhh

i dont know how i will fell when i see it ragging around kicking arse in grays but i know it will bring a smile to the new owners face

nope, wont have that for like another 5 months at least

sh*t man

gotta drive mums 172 for a while,

got ex price for my valver though

i feel like crying already. serious

twice!!!!!!!

paddy. ill be lucky enough to drive a red 172 like you allllllllllllll the time

shame ours aint as fast as urs

hopefully i maybe able to lossen it up

no way

tits gotta be champion white!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

ill try to break it lol, its a nice car to drive everyday, love all the gadgets on it and in this weather air con is a god send

finally the cars been collected... got 4300 fopr it in the end....

car was sold to someone whos got a standardish valver already but sold his to get mine... anyways at least itd save him money on mods in the long run...

cant wait for the teg but looks like my mums 17poo will have to do for now...

before u all attack me thats a joke by the way

wongy

Titanium 182

integra, my favorite, if u can get the brand new one, hell of alot faster than my mates 1.8, 220bph from the new 2litre but screams