ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

03 Cup, Carterton, Oxforshire

J

JACKO CUP 172!

daveyb393 said:
Ive seen that car before aswell. I live in Carterton.
that is my reg .ah right me and den v6 are from faringdon.

Last edited by a moderator:
  RenaultSport clio 182
And my Mrs works in Faringdon, she is always saying 'I saw that v6 again today, yours isnt as good as that!!!

J

JACKO CUP 172!

it is a v sweet motor!!u should have words with her!!where does she work then in the town center???

MK2 Clio V6 255
Youll have to give me a toot or a flash next time you see me,

Where does your missus work then?

J

JACKO CUP 172!

oh right well could of been me matey. if it was me i would of been cainin the throttle prob??did i have a lil play with u on the carswell straight on the way to faz was a while bk in my old cup?? u turned in on the folly turn????

Mercedes AMG GLE 53
No not me on the carswell straight. And no you werent caning it, we passed on speedbump out hairdressers/ bookies on brize norton road.

Dave

MK2 Clio V6 255
clio_T5 TPR said:
i never see anyone around :( maybe a meet should be arranged or something, would be nice to meet some of you!!!!:D

Sounds like a plan mate, where you from?

Me and JACKO sometimes pop into swindon for a drive around get a fair few motas on thursday nites driving about, plenty of places to stop and chat aswell.

lets us know if you arrange any thing;)

Dennis

J

JACKO CUP 172!

yeah would be cool to meet! just an idea but we could all meet at dennis house and have a go on his mum?? any1 up 4 it?? joke matey!! :) :) yeah would be cool!:)

MK2 Clio V6 255
jacko said:
yeah would be cool to meet! just an idea but we could all meet at dennis house and have a go on his mum?? any1 up 4 it?? joke matey!! :) :) yeah would be cool!:)

Just ran it past her mate and she said shes got all the power she needs in that "Rabbit" you brought her for xmas.:rasp:

Wens your old dear gonna rub my leg better for me any way???:S

BMW 125i
i live in Burford about 4miles from carterton, yeah would be good to see if we could arrange something how many people are interested??? :)

J

JACKO CUP 172!

could be a good laugh. will have to sort something out.any ideas where and when???

Mercedes AMG GLE 53
Weekdays are best for me cos i work weekend shift. Depends whether ppl just wanna meet for a chat or do something. I will go with the flow.

Dave

J

JACKO CUP 172!

it would have to be early evening 4 me. but a week day would b fine.:approve:

BMW 125i
yeah both sound good to me!!!! Could do bowling in swindon as its only £7 on Thursdays for unlimited bowling from 9pm till 12pm and theres a pizza hut nearby too, depends if people want to do something or just want to chat!!!???

J

JACKO CUP 172!

i wont be able to make this week. have over spent and i am a poorper and cant afford t. but if i win the lottery on weds then i will b up 4 it. sorry guys.

MK2 Clio V6 255
Sounds good to me, Im easy, Can do most nites except fridays (drinking night)

Keep us posted, If not this week can defo do next

Dennis;)