ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

03 Cup, Carterton, Oxforshire

Munday

ClioSport Club Member
  RB 182, 1275GT, C220
Which bowling alley? If its close I will go (I live in south Oxfordshire).

Munday

ClioSport Club Member
  RB 182, 1275GT, C220
A little village called Ewelme, its near Wallingford.

Swindon is a bit far! :(

Mercedes AMG GLE 53
Ye convoy sounds good. The other option is bowling at the kassam, but then i spose thats a bit far for you dennis?

Dave

J

JACKO CUP 172!

the jackmeister is comin now. convoy sounds good to me.will look phat as cruisin with a vee in da middle. cheers den.

Bubbles

ClioSport Club Member
  BMW I4 M50
Do a proper meet thread in meetings and events, you might get some more members then, i might be interested in this

BMW 125i
:( cant do this Thursday i have some 6th form review to do at 7pm, but if it goes well and there is another next week some one please PM cheers
Tom

Munday

ClioSport Club Member
  RB 182, 1275GT, C220
Yeah I can do that day. As Bubbles has said it might be best to make a topic in the other forum :)

J

JACKO CUP 172!

sorry lads big time let down me and dennis have got a few probs this end of town.so wont be able to come this week :( . but if every body is up 4 doin it next week or something that would be cool.sorry guys.i hear some 1 has put a new thread up hopefully get a few more peeps involved.which will be cool. jacko.:(

Mercedes AMG GLE 53
Are we still meeting up on the 30th? I thought we were goin oxford bowling cos munday said he would join us then? I see from the post in local meetings it is sort of back to swindon.
As loony said im not keen on leaving my car at the link centre, and im sure dennis wouldnt be happy about leaving his vee there cos i deffo wouldnt.
But like i said i will go with the flow.

Dave

Mercedes AMG GLE 53
To be honest at this moment in time i would rather just us local few who said we would meet do so.
Although i would like to meet others some time.

Dave

J

JACKO CUP 172!

by the looks of things it will only be us few. coz of the south central meet..will still be a good laugh

jacko

Munday

ClioSport Club Member
  RB 182, 1275GT, C220
Perhaps come along to the South Central meet instead? Will be huge turnout if you do!

MK2 Clio V6 255
South central meet might be a little far for me, Will take best part of 1hour and a half to get there,

My work base is in Bramley.:(

J

JACKO CUP 172!

same as dave i wont be finihing work till 6 6.30 ish so by the time i am sorted and get there ur all b going home.

Mercedes AMG GLE 53
So shall we say 7.30-8.00 meet? Carterton or Faringdon then oxford bowling?
Looks like its just 3 of us is it?

Me
Jacko
Dennis

Wot bout davey & TPR are you coming?

Dave

J

JACKO CUP 172!

i will be following dennis so i will speak to him and see wot he thinks. but sounds good to me.

jacko

J

JACKO CUP 172!

we going swindon or oxford 2moz. has any1 pm TPR?? how much is bowling going to be??

J

JACKO CUP 172!

sweet cheers mate. ok will just have to wait and hear from him now.