ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

'05 LY RS Clio 182

thanks for all the comments :D

yea i was expecting trophy colour but they came out a slightly darker colour and i LOVE them!! soo paranoid about curbing them though!

yea need to get some trim stuff, thats next on my list.

she may look little but shes really a great dane.....:cool:

F56 MINI Cooper S
Lovely colour wheels what colour are they? how much was a refurb? I am going that kind of colour i spose its just grey?

Slow red one
As I said before in some pics they look black and think they look lovely in black but they are actually a very dark anthra you say. Makes me want some!

Clio Sport 1.2 16V
This makes me wish I could afford the insurance on a RS Clio! £3,000 is just unrealistic for a Student with 2 years ncb, bad times.. hopefully I will get one though when prices drop.

This makes me wish I could afford the insurance on a RS Clio! £3,000 is just unrealistic for a Student with 2 years ncb, bad times.. hopefully I will get one though when prices drop.

You're looking in the wrong places, you will be able to get it under 2k if you shop around.

Been a while ...

Car was due for its belts so...

SAM_2841.jpg

SAM_2843.jpg

After seeing some of chris powell's carbon work I decided to get some of my bits done:

Dash Strips
Steering Wheel Insert with later style Renault Sport decal
Gearknob insert
Door Handles

Looks excellent with the decals lacquered in and his service has been brilliant :cool:

SAM_2982.jpg

SAM_2983.jpg

SAM_2980.jpg

SAM_2979.jpg

SAM_2981.jpg

SAM_2977.jpg

Fitted:

IMAG1247.jpg

IMAG1249.jpg

IMAG1251.jpg

IMAG1252.jpg

IMAG1253.jpg

SAM_3018.jpg

Spent today giving the car a big meguiars clean down, hoovering, lots of autoglym vinyl and rubber shine, tyre glossing, wheel sealant, window cleaning etc etc and a new magic tree :D

Also did the usual tyre pressures, fluid levels, greased the door hinges, fresh screen wash etc.

Car is looking and driving absolutely excellent! Here are some pics, also... towing eye :eek:

SAM_3026.jpg

SAM_3029.jpg

SAM_3031.jpg

SAM_3034.jpg

SAM_3036.jpg

SAM_3038.jpg

SAM_3041.jpg

SAM_3045.jpg

SAM_3042.jpg

IMAG1256.jpg

IMAG1260.jpg

:D

Last edited:
Black xenons and cup spoiler required

Lose the nose ring

prefect LY

*Perfect ;) lol

The price of Xenons just to have a darker shade insert would be extortionate!

FLOL @ the dog! :)

Car looks really nice

lose the ring and its pretty much spot on, ly is such a lovely colour

Nice car mate looks well

Don't think the pictures show the ring off really, looks nice from looking straight on at it :)

Thanks for the comments :eek:

R-Sport.

ClioSport Club Member
  Mint 1*2's for sale-
Looking good!!!

Although am I the only one who prefers the standard wheels on LY??

PS-
you need new exhaust mounts
S

Focus RS + S3
What product have you used on the top grill? Mine looks grey and faded in comparison, may have to get mine painted "/

Looking good!!!

Although am I the only one who prefers the standard wheels on LY??

PS-
you need new exhaust mounts
S

:D haha. I didn't think it was that bad compared to most :cool:

What product have you used on the top grill? Mine looks grey and faded in comparison, may have to get mine painted "/

Auto glym vinyl and rubber spray :cool: excellent stuff!

Looks very nice, much prefer them cup packed like mine though ;)

I am only missing the spoiler really, I much prefer the Speedlines over the OE wheels :p

No car
that looks soo good on anthracite! was unsure on whether to refurb my turinis gloss black or anthracite but this has defo convinced me to go for anthracite :cheers: