ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

'05 LY RS Clio 182

Stripped yozza'd cup
I love liquid yellow. Best colour from any manufacturer IMO.

Looks great on the apex springs but you'd get better handling out of a carrier back full of rocks.

GW200
Looks good Lou. I'll have to get round washing mine. Had it 3 weeks now and it's not looking too yellow anymore! Saw mine outside the garage and made me remember how much I loved my arctic blue (sold it and bought a PT Cruiser!) Think yours looks pretty good on silver wheels

Slow red one
Coming along v nice! Gave mine a wash yesterday and love it even more when clean to show off the lovely colour! Did you get the badge from a renault dealer? looks like a good lil mod and love the ride height now, been thinking about doing something to mine but being already on cup suspension dunno if I should bother. You going FCS?

it was a xmas pressie from the other half but yea i think he got it from dealer, same time as the wiper :)

doubt i will be going to the show, when is it and where?

really have to get my private plate on soon, already got the front 3/4 plate waiting lol

Slow red one
How much were the springs? think i'll look in to the badge as it looks awesome in your pics! FCS is at rockingham on 5th june! Usually a good day and is great to put names to faces

Slow red one
Ah right sorry I thought you just meant the badge was from the other half, my bad. Sounds like you had a good xmas:) any future plans? When you swapped over the badges were they just glued on or did they leave holes if you don't mind me asking.

Focus RS + S3
really like this, no denying apex offer a great ride height

im starting the love silver wheels on LY, makes it look cleaner :-S

LY 182
Looks stunning. Paintwork looks immaculate, is it that nice in person? Mine looks great in photos but needs some work up close lol! :cool:

Turini's FTW btw.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Looks brilliant!

Weirdly, since you lowered it and added the splitter, I think the silver wheels really work well.

Thanks to Shameless172 for the quick and excellent service with these .... :D

bullets.jpg

Rather rich coloured picture from my phone

IMAG0241.jpg

Very happy with them!

Will have a man in a van turn up with a delivery this week also .... Can't wait ;)

yea they may be "copy cat" material but for a few years i have thought they look good on the ly 182s ;) tbh i am liking the silver wheels, so if i dont like the new wheels after they've been refurbed... i will simply sell them and put standard ones back on.

thanks for all the comments guys :D

E60 diesel powah
So much better since you have lowered it, as chris said didnt look right standard with the silver wheels!

Looks like a minter! Thumbs up, all you need now is a cup spoiler!

FINALLY after waiting over a week for them to get here:

I spy with my little eye....

something begining with T......

:eek:

IMAG0307.jpg

They were quite dirty, so decided to give them a quick wash!

IMAG0321.jpg

hopefully drop them off to get refurbished this weekend or next week!