ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

172 climate control

Megane R26
hey, got a quick question for ppl here, i have a 1.6 dynamique and would like to know whether a climate control unit out of a 172 would fit into my car and if it does are all the necessary wires/sensors there to make it work properly??

thanks John

I recall seeing something similar asked a few months back and iirc the answer was yes you can, but don't bother there's too much hassle involved. If you ran a search you might find it or something similar. Try 'Fitting Air Con' or 'Fitting Climate' etc.

And can I just add, my memory is shocking so the above could be wrong.

Megane R26
nah mine doesnt, i thought the c/c only came in the clio sports. im still new to clios tho so maybe wrong but my friend who also has a 1.4 dyna+ doesnt have it either.

hey, got a quick question for ppl here, i have a 1.6 dynamique and would like to know whether a climate control unit out of a 172 would fit into my car and if it does are all the necessary wires/sensors there to make it work properly??

thanks John

nah mine doesnt, i thought the c/c only came in the clio sports. im still new to clios tho so maybe wrong but my friend who also has a 1.4 dyna+ doesnt have it either.

It was an option to have it fitted when new.

Forget trying to retrofit it its just way to much work you need loads of bits when new its easy just use the different looms and when the carsa being built easy to fit the pipes and compressor etc and sort the ECU etc.