ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

172 Stock Exhausts??

I love Lamp
i was wondering where i would go about getting one??

tried googling it and that but never been able to find a actual renault one, the car i have at the moment has a different exhaust on not put on by me so not exactly sure what i'm looking for either lolz :dapprove:

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
Because it's not made by Renault????

The NEW KTR Super Stealth cat back exhaust system offers a value for money alternative to the ever popular 2.5" Stainless Steel Stealth Exhaust System. The Super Stealth features 2.25" bore in Mild Steel, giving a sporty sound, increased performance and a healthy saving on the Stainless Steel option. Featuring a centre silencer it also gives a closer noise level to the OE system without the restrictive pipework used from the factory. Price is for complete cat back system and the system includes the rear silencer and centre section with silencer as shown.

Etc etc.

I love Lamp
hmmmmm is that the same loudness (is that a word lol) as a stock exhaust?

not sure who put mine on before but it was a proper bodge job and knocked on everything till we sorted it but its starting to blow now and didn't want to get something that was really loud :star:

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
Yozzasport stealth is what you need, not cheap though.

Listerine & Poledo
It may not be stock, but it's as near as damnit.

I just took my 172 into a local garage and they just ordered "an exhaust", nothing fancy and it fitted fine.

And wasn't expensive

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
You have to be careful though. Seen lots of pattern exhausts losing power on RS Clios as they are too restrictive. Stick with o.e imo. If you want a stainless Yozza stealth or BTB would be where i'd go

Listerine & Poledo
You have to be careful though. Seen lots of pattern exhausts losing power on RS Clios as they are too restrictive. Stick with o.e imo. If you want a stainless Yozza stealth or BTB would be where i'd go

ah, right. Well, never heard of that before. Too late now and I'm not banging another one for the 4hp drop I'll never notice (or have got to use)

:(

Megane RS 250
The k-tec superstealth is loud as f... stay away from it if you want some comfort on the motorway.