ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

172 Wheels on 182..

107 Track Car & C4
Thinking of getting a set of PH2 172 wheels for my 182, did want some black ones, but been offered a set of silver ones cheap. What are people's opinions, leave the 182 wheels or go for a change?

Do you mean would they look better?

More stealthy maybe? Not sure what other reason there would be for doing it TBH, unless you personally like them more?

handy to have a spare full set of wheels though, if the're cheap then why not?

Suprised at the comments so far!

What are you trying to achieve, a more understated look? spare wheels? track wheels?

clio 1.2 16v dynamiq
id leave the 182 wheels on mate much nicer if you fancy a change have them refurbed/resprayed you car though

107 Track Car & C4
I'm just fancying going for a different look tbh. I did think of getting my 182 wheel refurbed as a couple of them could do with one. Plus with it being a 182 it is always handy to have a spare!

Dan.AS

ClioSport Club Member
  RB 182 & Mk2 GTE 16v
Not a fan of black wheels personally. But anthracite on the other hand, I like.

And I absolutely love silver 1*2's with anthracite 172 wheels. So go for it, try some 172 wheels :D

107 Track Car & C4
The more I look at them I'm starting to think the same as most people. May go for something like Pro Race 3's possibly

Cub.

ClioSport Moderator
No taste you lot - 172 alloys are a Gentleman's alloy.

This. I don't see anything remotely 'gash' about;

photo7.jpg

172 wheels are miles better looking than 182 wheels. Especially in a nice, clean, bright silver.