ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

182 track rat in dubai

TrackCar & F30 330d
Just saw your pics again, have you allready got rid of your AC :eek:

Well if you have then get this radiator

IMG_4894.jpg

Its only £40 posted (around England) and quite a few people have used it.

kanedandunable

ClioSport Club Member
ac condensor is gone so is slam panel. so rad is moved forward and im making new brackets to hold it. i have a kenlowe fan off a land rover some where but cant find it!

dont need ac car is only for track and track season is winter only.

ac can't save you at 50 deg!!!!!

will get cup alternator set up later to make room for proper filter and back plate.

must stop spending money! been a heavy week!

kanedandunable

ClioSport Club Member
crappy dangleberry pic

196014_10150164035643296_615958295_8118055_2558759_n.jpg

bodies now fitted and finished. going for mapping on saturday.

also fitted new engine, gear box and dog bone mount. got a slimline fan from motor factors couldnt find my kenlowe anywhere! the fan is the same diameter but a lot thiner so should be ok. not really worried about the temps as not going to be sitting in any traffic as im gonna get a trailer for it anyway.

next weeks jobs are fit spacers, top mounts and rear camber shims and get it on the scales and set up.

track day on the 18th so all going well!!!!!

kanedandunable

ClioSport Club Member
went out in the car tonight for the first time. was awesome was only a quick blast down the motorway. trackday tomorrow morning so will see how it goes.

just as i was leaving the garage i got offered a set of slicks. @£$%^* my mums here on holiday got to meet her for dinner! will save them for next week.