ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

182 v BM E30 325i

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
197's are the pwnzors. It's fact.

Veyron pilots won't pull up next to one at the lights, for fear of embarassment.

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
I beat a 330 round Bedford in my 197 last weekend, so I'd think a 325 would be fairly easy imo :)

Btw... M3's raped me!!

If you can drive a rwd u'd be quicker. The 330's without traction control on can be driven very quick. Also they have loads more torque and similar bhp per tonne..Its just most are driven by booners.

Sir_Dave

ClioSport Trader
Ha ha, love these threads. I've had an M3, ive also had a 182 and a 172 cup. Ummm ...

The M3 would rip either of them a new a55hole tbh. If you can actually drive an M3 properly they are devastatingly fast in the dry anyway lol

VaVa
Doesnt sound like a healthy coupe. You should get pulled on..Coupes are quick as standard with 220bhp. With those mods should be 250bhp+ and about double your torque..

One thing i find is people knock the BMW 330's. With a good driver imo they rip 1*2's std vs std. Tried and test LOADS of times. :) The old 325's though..pap!

Not in my experience. 330 is nthing special. off a roundabout to 100 ish..... nowt in it really. Slightly modded 172 though.

The Chubby Pirate

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf R
Ive had a tussle with a 325i and it was all about who was on the power first, you always get the same suprised look from the drivers.

"no mate i didnt stick the badges on it, there is a 2 litre under the bonnet..."

Was what i said to him after he chased me for 4 miles :eek: