ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

2 @ Outfit Bristol! Tonight!

PH2 RS 172 Forsale
First was an red 182 throphy parked by M&S

The other was a liquid yellow 182 think it might have been luke??

Was in a black 172

Bondie!

PH2 RS 172 Forsale
Its just Modified bristol and that lot up their every thursday so i often pop up and see my mates!

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Theres a complete helmet round my way in a Saxo with modified bristol on the windows.

Can't wait to come across him when the clio's finished.

Mental 172 Cup
Yeah longwell green matey!

i was down There from about 10 onwards! i seen a 172 cup down There Aswell and i followed the black 172 out to get a burger! did anyone see when the ball hit the 172? i would of gone ape s**t!

if everyone wants a little mini meet then feel free im down There tonight if anyone wants to pop down!

PH2 RS 172 Forsale
That was me luke! That kid who thru the ball at my car is my girlfriends cusion so i cant smack the s**t out of him! didnt leave a dent thank god!

Wont be about till about 10 as ork till then!

M4 LCI, X1, ZX10R
The other week some chav from that car park, tried cutting me up when I was coming home.

He undertook me and got the left hand lane to go right at the roundabout.

Was funny watching a chav'd up Fiesta Zetec-s with a dustin exhaust struggling and falling back from me in my knackered old Mondeo barge though.

Vantage
always watch out for the old bill patrolling the area... sometimes they take a little drive around the car park, so dont be speeding;)

Mental 172 Cup
always watch out for the old bill patrolling the area... sometimes they take a little drive around the car park, so dont be speeding;)

they were sat in an unmarked car in the car park nailing people the other day! do get some neds come in There! anyone up for a mini meet? Bondie i would of gone mad haha who were you up their with?

None :(
I've just started my night shift in Filton, is it far from where you guys were on about? (sorry i live in Glos)

Vantage
depends what route you take.. would take me like 10-15 mins for filton (uwe)

sat nav longwell green outfit shop to get a rough idea.

None :(
hmmm... looks like it would take someone who doesn't know where they are going longer than 15 mins :( darn....

By the time i drive there, ill have to drive back :(

UR R26
it would take 20mins, it takes me 20mins to get home in rush hour. Its the traffic lights which cause so much time, there like 7/8 sets. were you working to in filton??