ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

2 @ Outfit Bristol! Tonight!

None :(
Next door to railway, infact the railway line is level with me at the mo.

I work in a Datacenter for an ISP

I saw a chick driving a black 172, with some none standard front bumper, and i think playboy thing on her numberplate can't quite remember....

any of u know if she's from around Bristol too and on here?

only that she had blond hair, and was wearing some sun glass's.

I was pulling off the the M4 as she carried on going on the M5, i slowed down so she would have to over take tho :)

PH2 RS 172 Forsale
I just poped up their no really about tonight. Old bill were their thou in an grey X5 so be aware! We should arrange a mini meet for a week night when we could all make it?? And yeah luke dont worry i had a quite word with that kiddy last night with the football lol.

Mental 172 Cup
week night sounds good! :) i didnt manage to get up their tonight went to the pub instead :) i should be up their at some point over the weekend! :)

I live about 2 mins from where this is, sometimes there are some nice motors there, other times they should of just stayed at home. If you see a white 197 cup with the wing kit on it around hanham, kingswood, warmley, cadbury heath area, well that will be me.

toon

PH2 RS 172 Forsale
I poped up but had to quickly go, seen luke but like i sed had to shoot. Toon you live in cadbury heath?? White with black wheels??

PH2 RS 172 Forsale
I will mate i had a fone call from my old dear about a guy wanting to buy my old saxo so had to shoot to let him see it. Got my number plate on the clio now too, R 80NDE!

PH2 RS 172 Forsale
Will sort a week night meet soon i think between us all. When are people free???

PH2 RS 172 Forsale
bondie do you work in emersons green, i see you 172 forever outside sainsbury's.

I do mate work in sainsbury everyday of my life lol!

yes mate was good for you to say hi :)

car is smart as fook :) matched inlets FTW!!

Yeah just need slamming whack my magnex onit and then wheel sorted, Gunna defo look into matched inlets!

im up for a mini meet let me no ppl

Brocky what nights you free gunna sort out a time and day people can all meet!