ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

2 @ Outfit Bristol! Tonight!

lemonnobby

ClioSport Club Member
id pop down although i havent got a clio. blondie i seen your car sat or sunday outside sainsburys. i like black ones hehe

None :(
I'm working down Bristol again Sat night, now i know there's a bunch of super fast dual carriage ways to get there, might be able to pop down depending on work.

Good to see ya pps the other night, ill bring my camera next time, was a lot more there than i thought :)

PH2 RS 172 Forsale
im also working saturday night, think it needs to be either a sunday or monday night?? 8.30 - 9.00ish??

Cooksport Fleet
By any chance will anyone be popping out tonight? im going away racing tomorrow until early hours monday morning so wont be able to make it on the weekend.

Anyone?

Thanks Josh

im working morrow night, so yeah im about tomorrow, but a few bits are off the car atm for respray.

Apart from that, not in Bristol area until next wednesday - Friday.

PH2 RS 172 Forsale
Hmmm pop up outfit tonight and ill take a look i didnt bother with mine today exhuast took me ages to fit in the end!

Cooksport Fleet
Luke, send me another text, my old phone broke, and i lost the number!!

Hit me with a text, i got the same number!

Cheers Buddy

i beleive its the one in longwell green. near a big M&S.

Wasn't a bad turnout last (last)time, think there's a lot of potential for a mini-biggish clio meet sometime :)

Vantage
i think a few clios are going to be there saturday..??

but if you go down there to check it out.. theres always afew people around.. so you might just see some cs owners

Clio GT 120 EDC
Can't make it to FCS due to work but i'll be out and about Sat night so will keep an eye out as my mate lives at Hanham.

Cooksport Fleet
i had a pop in to see what was about. There was a black cs 172? i think! But he was just on his way out as i came in.

When will everyone next be out then?

Clio GT 120 EDC
Did anyone on here with a silver 182 drive pass me up in the aspects carpart by Vue around 22:15pm??