ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

2 @ Outfit Bristol! Tonight!

Mental 172 Cup
we had a nice lil corner last night :) loved the VXR tbh! :p bondie mate ill take my camera out tonight and get some more pictures :)

LY 197
i cnt belive it!! i get rid of my 172 and then i find aload of people from bristol on ere, is any one meetin 2 nite? and wouldnt mind a meggy poppin along?

Mental 172 Cup
ill be down tomorrow night the more the merrier tell your brothers sisters mums dads uncle auntie to come along :)

Mental 172 Cup
nah m8 they will only bother with the people who are pissing about :) come down one night look out for my car :)

None :(
It's easy to spot lukes car when you drive into the car park.... well thats all i look for ;) (however a corner full of clios would be quite obvious to spot also)

I'm working in Bristol morrow night. May pop down and say ello, but will be later on if i do (in case any sh*t hits the fan at work).

Seems there's a lot more pps in bristol area who meet often than in the gloucester area thats for sure. (unless im just missing something)

Clio GT 120 EDC
I'm around that area tonight as dropping off a mate birthday present....Will try and build up some confidence and meet up with you guys as i'm very shy.