ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

365/52 2010 - Who's playing?

I like that mate. Looks great! Really summery!

4351323547_0fc12bec59_b.jpg

Ta!

Flash on the floor pointed up with a dvd case to aim it slightly forwards so it lit the cards more than me.

100th @ f1.8!

Clio Cup,Leon 1.8T,Eunos
After some real shockingly bad crap that I've produced this last week I am redeeming myself today

IMG_9672_edit_col-Large.jpg

IMG_9672_edit_bw-Large.jpg

IMG_9672_edit-Large.jpg

RS Megane DCi 175
4357804506_3132ecd088.jpg

I was asked to do some baby portrait stuff over the weekend, never done it before but happy with how it turned out. Got a load more to get on - but this one is getting absorbed into my 52 for this week! ;)

Clio Cup,Leon 1.8T,Eunos
I managed to miss a couple of days due to some work issues, but went out over the weekend into Loch Lomond, Loch Fyne & Loch Long
so here's yesterday's snap with the snow coming in from the right hand side
IMG_0223.jpg

Partner's Astra SRi
Looks like I'll be dropping out as I've missed the past two weeks due to being extremely busy :(

1.4 16v Clio
Todays didn't go quite to plan wanted a bigger splash but this is the nicest i could get after cleaning up 4 or 5 times:

4391499629_82e5eca8b2.jpg