ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

4 X 16" Speedline Turini's & Yoko rubber...

Cue

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
6   0   0
  182 Trophy #274
lol, i'd agree - some parts are rough as a bears arse... i though live in the nice part (about 5 miles outside the town) where the rabbits and dear still roam free :)

Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
  VW Passat 170 sport
Only Kidding mate, good luck with the sale

Barnsley is just as bad, I live in the area tho!

Cue

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
6   0   0
  182 Trophy #274
where to? I don't mind in a 100 miles radius of where i am.

Cue

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
6   0   0
  182 Trophy #274
ermmmmm, maybe not then... I can get them couriered up for you.. but KY11 is about a 400 miles round trip for me..

Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
  Tweaked Leon Cupra R
lol... i actually live/work in aberdeen.. but i'm from Dunfermline hence the KY11.

how much would you want for them? £350 delivered?

Cue

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
6   0   0
  182 Trophy #274
there on £300 at the mo with 4 days to go, and that's collection only! :headno:

Cue

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
6   0   0
  182 Trophy #274
a quick bump before I finish for the long weekend. I'm off line until Monday now so bid away :)

Cue

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
6   0   0
  182 Trophy #274
yep, gutted they went for that. I should have split the tyres and wheels...

Cue

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
6   0   0
  182 Trophy #274
i know - amazed only two bids came in for them, advertised here, ebay, renaultsport and cliotrophy. Still better than gathering dust, which they've been doing for 9 months.

Cue

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
6   0   0
  182 Trophy #274
halifax and yes, they're on their way to Scotland as we speak. AndyJ bought them, still gutted as the tyres were worth £50 a corner :(

Trader Rating - 100%
5   0   0
  Integra Type-R DC2
I was going to bid on them but I was at work. Realised half way through the day, got home and found they went for 310. I was planning on putting down a bid for 370 too. Gutted.

Trader Rating - 100%
4   0   0
I was going to bid on them but I was at work. Realised half way through the day, got home and found they went for 310. I was planning on putting down a bid for 370 too. Gutted.

I hate it when you forget about an ebay auction, get home and the auction has ended and the item went for much less than you were willing to pay, its the same as seeing a hottie in a club that you have had your eye on for a few weeks pulling someone else!
I would have had two sets at £310!