ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

A old dude lol in 182 silver near ringwood

XC90, 330d, Trophy’s
An old dude lol.
great title :S

​do you have to be between a certain age bracket to own one of these cars then??

E46 M3 & UR Quattro
When was this? Might have been my old man as they live in Bournemouth and he borrowed my car this weekend lol!

XC90, 330d, Trophy’s
Ha ha, the big 40 is looming next year for me!
2 burst discs, spinal leaks, too many aches and pains, I know I'm getting on a bit now :(

182,Galaxy,206,V3.2
Pish and worthers originals!
LOL! Love seeing oldies in 182's with the bass box booming,oh wait that's me..45 & still counting,as my dear sis in law said @ the weekend that's the car you should have have when you were 18,i did point out that they had not come in to production back in the black & white tv days, still miss my Gordini though :)

Clio 172 Phase 2
30 year old is the cut of line of owning a hot hatch for me. Upgrade to a nice Beamer or Audi. A "mans" car haha

182 Trophy #333
There smart. And fast !

what would u think if u saw a 40 yr old driving a saxo vtr lol or a nice S4

I wouldn't give a s**t? People can drive whatever they want its their choice/money and if they're happy with it who gives a s**t about how old they are!

Nissan 350z
30 year old is the cut of line of owning a hot hatch for me. Upgrade to a nice Beamer or Audi. A "mans" car haha

The "oldies" are the ones averaging out the 1*2 insurance costs, or would you prefer everyone to be under 25 paying £2k premiums?