ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

A old dude lol in 182 silver near ringwood

Djw John

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep
Theres a guy going around Edinburgh in a really nice white 197, I'd say he was in his 50s, wears a suit most days. I can see that being me seeing as how I'm 30 now and show no signs of growing up at all!

182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
My mate rod is late 60s and drives a 838bhp sapphire cosworth which does a datron proved over 200mph

​legend.

realnumber 1

ClioSport Club Member
People must look at me as old (at 36) when they see me in the bean:(.

Having said that I saw a standard 172 being driven by what must have been a 65+ year old lady the other week near mine.

172cup
I'm 34 never owned a non sporty car (but drive the wife's) I brought an Rs turbo after 8 months of driving, and never will own a boring car it's got fook all to do with age

will this differ to the one that was done about 2 months ago then ? .... maybe 3 .... can't remember , but then maybe its my age

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
And go from the oldest (who started the forum, prob?) to the youngest. Last in first out, that kind of thing :)

182,Galaxy,206,V3.2
Almost 46 and my 8 year old 182 is one of the most fun cars to drive I've ever owned.

I get laughed at at work continually, being told to buy a car that is more befitting of my age. I don't want some bland saloon or 4x4, I've always had hot hatches and don't think I'll ever change. Hopefully when I'm 70 I'll be driving around in a Clio RS400 or whatever the power output of quick shopping cars will be then.

Almost 46 myself and have had the same comments from peeps since i bought the car (last Friday)(wife just about speaking to me again) my mate came down tonight who is not in to cars at all (he is 47 (really old) and a musician) and he was grinning like a nut case from ear to thar after i let him have a go in it..brilliant car for road fun.

Clio 172 Phase 2
Almost 46 myself and have had the same comments from peeps since i bought the car (last Friday)(wife just about speaking to me again) my mate came down tonight who is not in to cars at all (he is 47 (really old) and a musician) and he was grinning like a nut case from ear to thar after i let him have a go in it..brilliant car for road fun.
The grin factor is high in these cars. I love pulling massive wheel spins and blipping the throttle as it spins up.

RS2'd Cup Trackcar
43 here, sold my EVO to build a 172 Cup track car.....Age is just a number!......Growing old is mandatory, growing up is optional....;)