ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

ALL NEW SKY ANYTIME + TV (like Virgin's just not as good)

SC03OTT

ClioSport Club Member
  Octavia vRS
I'm not going to judge, because I had one. But you miss out on a lot of stuff when using a dbox.

Prong

ClioSport Club Member
Yeah that's the type of pics I was after. Looks smart. Good to use? How much did it set you back, if you don't mind me asking? Are you on one of the VIP packages, or work for VM perhaps?

Mrs works for VM :cool: It's not available to customers until after xmas but so far I am most impressed. The search function on it is brilliant, and I love the fact that it recommends things for you to watch based on what you like.

There are going to be a lot more apps then those shown in my pics but that won't be until official release. Also apparently there is going to be an ipad app which looks awesome.

http://www.techradar.com/news/computing/confirmed-tivo-ipad-app-will-come-to-virgin-media-service-912206

Price wise the Mrs cant say at the mo sorry

Golf gti ed30+bmw m3
which in reality is about 5mb at best, its shite
I just switched to sky from shitty BT and my line is now much quicker... im synched at 18 meg and have yet to see any traffic shaping..... unlike BT's almost 24/7 shaping.