ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

All Racing Blue 182's on the Forum...

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
My initial thought was to spend the money on the rb. But in typical 'yeah I'm selling it because it's too nice to track' is actually true.

I wouldn't want to keep both tbh as they would be similar ish cars. The car I'm interested in is cheap

Jekyll

ClioSport Club Member
Shame I'm not ready yet, as I'd definitely be interested. I'm getting my sensible head on and getting the Volvo bits done and sold first before I even start looking at cars for sale.

Don't think you'll have any trouble selling the RB tbh mate. Condition and mileage will work in your favour, along with the colour. Take the nice bits off and put them on the track car :smile:

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
Will see, going to give it proper thought over the next few days. The other car isn't a Clio mate.

FF Racing Blue 182
Couple of pictures of my 182. The picture with the black wheels is when i got it and its now on the primas. Dont plan to do much with it apart from keeping it running haha it's looking a bit tired but it does for work.

Had an inferno before and rb can't touch it colour wise hope the pics show
Aff9KQ

DmU3MC

r5AWnD

RB 182 FF
Yeah that's true enough, you're on here as little as I am......................:smile: I'd like to do meets and get to meet you tidy folk but I work abroad in the summer and winter meets are pants.............:confused::down: