ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Alloy wheel size for clio 53 Reg

Renault Clio 1.2 dynamiq
Hi guys, im about to buy a Clio 53 reg dynamique billabong.

i want to buy a set of ally owheels, 17 inch....

but i do not know what the sizes etc have to be... e.g. 4 holes? 5 holes?

can anybody tell me the exact specification i need for a 17" allow wheel set for this clio?

Thanks in advance

Clio MK2 (1.2)
4 holes lol, duno about offsets really, puttin 17's on will make u lose some speed as the wheels have to turn more if u get my drift, stay around the 15" or 17" would be better.

Renault Clio 1.2 dynamiq
lol, the reason i need 17" rims is due to the fact of the car being lowered. when it was lowered, the guy done it accordingly to fit a 17", however, he has now removed them, and they are 15" and is really low! cheers guys, im going to get looking now..... anywhere you could recommend to buy a nice pair of allys? my budget is £300

Pep

ClioSport Club Member
  M2,XJS,S1000RR
f0xy on here is selling some nice 16" oz superleggara's, buy them, will look better than 17's

320d
I'm selling some 17's in the forsale section, also some 16" 172 wheels in excellent condition with tyres for £250

1.6 focus zetec....
^^ very true i didn't think about that... so i'll add... If you want to lower it go for an offset nearer the 45 mark so the wheels sit in the arch more so the wheel doesn't scrape on the arch, if you don't want to lower it then go for an offset nearer to 35 so the wheels sits out more and looks better!!