ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Anglia May meeting!

RB 200 Cup!
May as well kick off the next one - what would people like to do?

gokarting? Paintballing? Pub? The classic Eye Airfield one?

v6
I doubt we'll get enough numbers for paintballing :(

But another vote from me :)

If not then pub/fish and chips?

Also, need to discuss FCS...

im going to try make an appearance this month, have failed lately lol! paintballing at skirmish is outdoors, gets my vote to!

Clio 182
I'm up for pub / airfield ... not sure about paintballing tho, you'd prob all pick on me as I'm from over the border (just!). Never too sure where I belong really :S

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
You never know I may make an appearance.....Not been to a 2010 Clio Meet I don't think....Dependant on date and if I can sell the clio beforehand as I am actually going to be advertising it soon after months/years of talking about it.

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
Let me know a date etc but ill come along to say hi! Doubt i will be able to afford paintball atm though, money is mega tight

Slow red one
that the usual place near airfield? Have to see if i can swap shifts to come as I now work sundays although I finish at 5 if people are still out at that time on the day.

db

db detailing™
Another vote for Southwold here... awesome chippy, nice pubs, and decent enough car parks.