ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Anglia May meeting!

Whats the problem Olly? Will be over Atleborough way over next couple weeks

Think I know what it is, I only run with 1 lambda plugged in and I think its completely shagged tbh, so need to order another one, as its almost unriveable at the moment, spent a day messing around doing a few other bits and pieces aswell and still got a few jobs left to do on it.

Olly, I can pick you up if you like?

Sounds like a good idea, talk to you about it in the week.

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
Sundays weather is meant to be totally awesome! Met office is showing sun all day and hitting 26c!

So remind me of the time and place?

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
In all seriousness though, where are we meeting? we can go back to mine after for a BBQ though if people are up for it, I however have nothing here food or drink wise but there is a huge Tescos just up the road.

Slow red one
I work Sundays now or would go although it's still like an hour away. Any closer meets that happen either on an evening or saturday and im there!