ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Anglia May meeting!

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
Tim get your mate to do my cambelt will ya? I feel like buying another engine.

Blue 172cup
I'm defo up for this one! Haven't been to one yet! did turn up for one but you had all gone!!!!
So stick my name down! Olly we can have our little race!!

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
He's admitted fault tim that he didn't do bottom pulley up tight enough!

LOL s**t son :S Least he had the balls to do that though, respect to him for admitting it.

Looking forward to this meet, its been to long, bring on the summer :cool:

Ph1 172.
I might be along, but not til later as I don't finish training until 4.30pm :( Dan, I'll give you call to see if you're all still there :D

SQ5
New pistons were put in today as it had cracked all the pistons. New head should of gone back on too

Bumder With A Buffer
23rd next Sunday yes??? I will pop along for the last time in the Clio ;)

Anyone want a cup spoiler?!!

Slow red one
Anyone within Narwich area wanna help me take my front bumper off one weekend? for a bit of moneys;) wanna get my HID's fitted and i'd do summit wrong on my own lol! kthx

v6
Anyone within Narwich area wanna help me take my front bumper off one weekend? for a bit of moneys;) wanna get my HID's fitted and i'd do summit wrong on my own lol! kthx

I would, think I'm busy this weekend though. Do you h'actually have to take the bumper off to fit HIDs?? Mine were simple, no engine in the way ;)

Something is coming home tomorrow :D

Woop :) still standard bottom end or forged?

Slow red one
Don't think you have to take the bumper off completely but makes it a lot easier or so it says in biohazrds guide, any weekend is good Gregg if you'd wanna help for some cash.

I'm struggling with mine and a strange hesitation, lots of new sensors etc and still being a pain, so may not be there now, will let you know if I can get it sorted.