ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Another photoshop req. for the LY

Porsche Boxster987S
im just looking to see if someone could ;

1) lower the car around 50-70mm (ie coilys)
2) lower the car around 50-70mm but with the wheels done in black.

Cheers

S1050117.jpg

PH1 172
^^ as above - pics on the forum of the car lowered the same amount n 15s and 16s :)

plus the 2118s cud be for sale if your interested!

Standard wheels done in black won't look that nice imo. Gloss black will look guff, I think that non gloss might look ok.

Porsche Boxster987S
awesome guys. mucho appreciated. i think it looks good low and black wheels.

GAZ thats exactly the way i want the wheels , same as chausters. what finish are they????

edit ; just noticed you said matt black

182kev

Dark wheels are done over and over again for one reason,they look good!

why not try black pearl wheels ? gold will come through in the sun and should look good along with the ly

182kev

But why follow the crowd?

Be a bit different. Get some silver wheels.

so with silver wheels your different from what crowd ?

sure every joe bloggs and his brothers mother has them on there family car :rasp:

I'm sticking with my black pearl for wheel colour choice especially against the ly :butt:

Well hes got anthracite, although theyre standard, so hes already a sheep tbh! ;)

It'll look the same as every other LY, why not try something different? Silver will look better than black.

LY182. Golf GT TDI 195.
It'll look the same as every other LY, why not try something different? Silver will look better than black.

It won't. Mine came with silver wheels and looked naff! So got the dealer to anthracite em for me. Darker wheels set LY off much better.

Porsche Boxster987S
hhmmm i defo want dark wheels. that pic of the ones done in gloss black looks good. as for black pearl . . . . never thought of that tbh.

pics of black pearl wheels anyone???:)