ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Any Northampton owners here?

LY 182
There's a few of us about.

I drive a LY 182. There's z8jay who has a BG 182. Andrea who I don't think comes on here now has an Inferno 182.

197 & bag o'shit Vxh
Duston.. Just off Javellin Close ;)? Sir John Pascoe Way! Drive by and you'll see me parked up!! Black 197

197 & bag o'shit Vxh
I've seen you driving about a few times before mate, blue Clio with white racing stripes right?

8v mk 1 yeeeeee
im always commuting through from m1 straight through to market harborough. dont think ive seen and cs'ers tho

8v mk 1 yeeeeee
^you ever go on the a6 towards harborough? hate that bridge bit where theres a massive hump in the middle. have to go like 50 over it :(

G

Gregor11

No mate, can't say I do, but saying that my sense of direction is that bad, I wouldn't know even if I have ha

G

Gregor11

No mate mines black!! Anybody else up for sorting a little meet out?

Gav_r26

ClioSport Club Member
  2006 Megane R26
Live near Rushden but usually in Northampton most weekends for Cinema / shopping etc

Breaking 172 NV676
I work in Northampton and see a few Cliosports on the way to work.
A white 197 with a carbon bonnet coming through Moulton Park,
A Blue 182 that goes into Brackmills
A Blue 172 cup I think that comes down from Western Favell about 7:45am and then that goes back towards western favell at 5:20pm.

I occassionally bring my cup into work

197 & bag o'shit Vxh
I work in Northampton and see a few Cliosports on the way to work.
A white 197 with a carbon bonnet coming through Moulton Park,
A Blue 182 that goes into Brackmills
A Blue 172 cup I think that comes down from Western Favell about 7:45am and then that goes back towards western favell at 5:20pm.

I occassionally bring my cup into work

I work in Moulton Park and have never seen another RS about. Where do you work mate?

Breaking 172 NV676
I work in redhouse square opposite side of the round about to the jeep garage. The clio rarely gets used for the commute as its 80 mile round trip. If I do use it its normally on a Friday though into moulton park at about ten to 8 and away at about 10 past 5. It has a yozza with a decat so you would definately hear it before you see it

197 & bag o'shit Vxh
I work in redhouse square opposite side of the round about to the jeep garage. The clio rarely gets used for the commute as its 80 mile round trip. If I do use it its normally on a Friday though into moulton park at about ten to 8 and away at about 10 past 5. It has a yozza with a decat so you would definately hear it before you see it

Ah I see, I work in Scirocco Close.. just round the corner from the Jeep Garage.. you know where I mean?

M135i
Haha awesome.. I've never seen your car anywhere. From SJPW, where do I go?

Left out of SJPW, left out of Kerrfield, right onto Berrywood, left onto Southfield road. That's the simple four corner way ;). You won't see my car, I've hidden it away from would be car key burglars.

197 & bag o'shit Vxh
Left out of SJPW, left out of Kerrfield, right onto Berrywood, left onto Southfield road. That's the simple four corner way ;). You won't see my car, I've hidden it away from would be car key burglars.

Ah I see, if you drive down SJPW and into the cul de sac on the left. You'll see my 197 parked up anytime from 5:30pm. Don't be a stranger!

What do you think of a meet this weekend anyway? Will be good having a convoy me thinks!

G

Gregor11

im on for a meet this weekend, how does sunday sound at 11 to everyone? say the cobblers parking area?