ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Any Northampton owners here?

RS 200
Me too, owned a RS for two weeks! :) I fell in love the moment I set eyes on the 182 before I could drive, 7 years later and I finally drive one!

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
Got a thread in general chat. went to overtake someone on a backroad and they cut me up at the last second causing me to hit them. cars a write off :(

197 & bag o'shit Vxh
yeah im gutted lol. aslong as insurance price doesnt sky rocket then i will be yep.

Reading your thread now. Don't know what to recommend tbh dude. A couple of named drivers on your policy with over 15yrs worth of driving experience will bring your policy down, it did on my 197.

What road was this out of interest?

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
inbetween nobottle and wilton locks mate. yeah will see how it goes its not the end of the world.. quite ;)

197 & bag o'shit Vxh
inbetween nobottle and wilton locks mate. yeah will see how it goes its not the end of the world.. quite ;)

I know that road, some people drive like dick heads around there! I live in Duston and often go for a tear in my 197 down that road..

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
yeah its a perfect little road for a nice drive on a nice day. be carefull if you do in future mate some people obviously pay no attention or dont like being overtaken.

197 & bag o'shit Vxh
yeah its a perfect little road for a nice drive on a nice day. be carefull if you do in future mate some people obviously pay no attention or dont like being overtaken.

I was driving down there the other day and a guy in a brand new V8 Vantage Aston was ragging it , over taking car's on bends. Driving like that, would kill someone.

TBH, I like to think I drive quite conservatively at the right times, I don't wanna lose my license and add to my already wallet raping insurance premium.

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
yeah ususally i stick to the speed limits on that road maybe exceeding by 10mph seen a few camera van up there and i thought i got caught once.

really iv never seen anyone driving along there that dangerously tbh usually all slow cars and old people lol. he must have balls to be driving a brand new aston like that lol

197 & bag o'shit Vxh
yeah ususally i stick to the speed limits on that road maybe exceeding by 10mph seen a few camera van up there and i thought i got caught once.

really iv never seen anyone driving along there that dangerously tbh usually all slow cars and old people lol. he must have balls to be driving a brand new aston like that lol

Same here, might speed up for a few fun S bends, but nothing dangerous.

Yeah he was going mental, had a proper "silicone" looking bird in the passenger seat. My only guess was that he was loaded, didn't give a s**t and wanted to impress her. Made himself look a t**t when he got stuck behind an OAP for 3 miles anyway haha.

I think the only time I only ever give the car some beans is when a little chav in a Saxo or something drives up my arse, I won't race them, but out accelerate them to make them think twice haha.

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
haha yeah still though mate i wouldnt even bother with the chavs in saxos they drive like knobs and the next thing you know he might be into the back of your car.
Lol sounds like a typical t**t then.

197 & bag o'shit Vxh
haha yeah still though mate i wouldnt even bother with the chavs in saxos they drive like knobs and the next thing you know he might be into the back of your car.
Lol sounds like a typical tw*t then.

Yeah V true.

Yeah, did open the windows to hear the roar of the V8 though ;)