ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Any Northampton owners here?

May be up for a meet depending when it is

Although my days of standing around in car parks are long gone tbh..

BG 182 FF
you might have seen me up ther my grandparents live in barton seagrave, havnt got any pics yet only had the car a couple of weeks, am up for a meet tho

197 & bag o'shit Vxh
May be up for a meet depending when it is

Although my days of standing around in car parks are long gone tbh..

I'm up for another one, dependent on how much confirm and turn up though :p

When's everyone thinking? Maybe a different location? One of the guys suggested one of the pubs locally!

Freetrack&Monaco 172
I love the way Northampton starts having proper meets after I've sold my Cup.......lol typical!

:(

Guessing Golfs don't count, but I might pop along to see if anyone wants to buy any bits I have left over from turning my Cup to standard.....

197 & bag o'shit Vxh
I love the way Northampton starts having proper meets after I've sold my Cup.......lol typical!

:(

Guessing Golfs don't count, but I might pop along to see if anyone wants to buy any bits I have left over from turning my Cup to standard.....

Pop along mate, other car's welcome. I'm sure you might be able to flog a few bits!

197 & bag o'shit Vxh
Just to confirm so far then..

We've

1.sthomasj10
2. George182
3. RobH
4. joe18two
5. scott.p
6.jacs
7. lcarus83
8. oldskoolbaby
9. chunky_16v
10. Alex342

I've posted on Clio200/Clio197.net and Twingo133, in hope we can get a few other RS owners out too :)

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
i'll pop along if thats ok. Haven't a scooby who's who though.

is your car a silver v6? saw you giving it abit the other weekend near heyford sounded nice mate. you would probably remeber if it was because you deffinatly saw me in my r.b.