ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Anyone fancy a meet, South mimms service station at the weekend?

Milltek'd clio 182
how far is that from orpington? theres alot of people posting threads about meeting up this weekend, sounds like i be doing alot of miles at this rate lol

I'm not sure mate, it's right where the A1 joins to the m25. If you do a postcode search on the services at south mimms and then see how far it is from you..

Well i get on the a10 just before the enfield junction of the m25 so we could meet up at the travelodge that's right by that massive newspaper printing place just before the junction? PM you my number in a bit.

49 miles for me, not too sad

I'm 40 miles from your work's car park meet mate so you should definitely pop down, so here goes with the list so far lol -

SOUTH MIMMS SERVICE STATION 27/03/11 Time to be confirmed -
1.) Unfortunately_french
2.) Dr Jekyll
3.) One in a million

If you want to come along just copy and paste, adding your name to the bottom.

Following from Boxhill thread Id be happy to come along to this although Im working nights so will only be able to come down during the day.

Well I'm not sure what time we should do it with two people that both want to come at different times, seeing as you sound a bit more definite than littlegh we'll arrange it for a bit earlier in the day. So aslong as everyone agrees, shall we say 3PM on sunday 27th at South Mimms Service Station? And i'm also hoping that we can get more than 4 cars attending lol.

Ok then well i'll update the list so far -

SOUTH MIMMS SERVICE STATION 27/03/11 AT 3PM -
1.) Unfortunately_french
2.) Dr Jekyll
3.) One in a million
4.) Motofal
5.) JRS182
6.) Littlegh (depending on time)

So that's 6 if everyone shows up, surely there's some more people in this sort of area...

e92 330i
I finish work at 2:15 usually so can make it for 3/4pm ish anyway. Sounds good. Can't find the services, is it on the same side as the premier inn? Anybody got a post code?

Now Sold :-(
OK only 20 minutes away so will try to pop along but depends very much on the wife/kids.

SOUTH MIMMS SERVICE STATION 27/03/11 AT 3PM -
1.) Unfortunately_french
2.) Dr Jekyll
3.) One in a million
4.) Motofal
5.) JRS182
6.) Littlegh (depending on time)
7.) markkram (possible)

OK only 20 minutes away so will try to pop along but depends very much on the wife/kids.

Ok well i don't think it's gonna be a late one mate, just a case of meet n greet, bit of chat and look around each others cars, maybe go for a little blast and then back to the car park again for a bit/photos if anyone wants to do some.

Jekyll

ClioSport Club Member
I'm game for 3pm. Gives me time to have a lay-in and maybe a little polish up (on the Clio, you dirty buggers!)

Unfortunately French - Not sure how far/long it takes from the travel lodge so you want to meet up 2:15-2:30 then cruise down there?

I'm game for 3pm. Gives me time to have a lay-in and maybe a little polish up (on the Clio, you dirty buggers!)

Unfortunately French - Not sure how far/long it takes from the travel lodge so you want to meet up 2:15-2:30 then cruise down there?

Id say 2:30 will give us plentyyyy of time mate, its like a 15 minute drive maximum from the travelodge so yeah 2:30 sounds good and then atleast 2 of us will be there slightly early.

Jekyll

ClioSport Club Member
Id say 2:30 will give us plentyyyy of time mate, its like a 15 minute drive maximum from the travelodge so yeah 2:30 sounds good and then atleast 2 of us will be there slightly early.

i think i know the travel lodge. come from harlow, a141, a10-london, straight past chesent then its on the left just before/after roundabout? if so 2:30 it is. besides your the host so you need to be there first :rasp:

i think i know the travel lodge. come from harlow, a141, a10-london, straight past chesent then its on the left just before/after roundabout? if so 2:30 it is. besides your the host so you need to be there first :rasp:

Correct mate, just chuck a left off the a10 into there and i'll be in the car park at 2:30. Yup i guess i'm the host so should be there first, i'm just hoping my 182 isn't the worst of the bunch as haven't really done much to it since owning it i'm hoping to get some inspiration after looking at other people's cars.

Yeah come on evil giraffe, you said you had no plans so we will see you sunday :p Be nice to have atleast 10 renaultsports there really, makes it more worthwhile for everyone.

Milltek'd clio 182
i wont be attending this guys, i got a 3 an a half day cnc programming course and i got to be up warwic on sunday to check in at me hotel. sorry guys, going to have to be a blow out for this for a first