ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

arb bushes from euro car parts wrong size

AB Clio 182 FF
hi all

was looking to buy some arb bushes from euro car parts , but it only comes up with 23mm when i enter my reg ,

i think i need 25mm i have a 182 ff ,

does anyone know if they sell these ?

thanks

MarcB

ClioSport Club Member
  Too Many
I work for Euro.

Are you looking to get the powerflex poly bush's as they are a supplier for them.

If so you are looking for 25mm and all you need to do is go into euro with this part number - [h=1]PFF60-202-25[/h]

AB Clio 182 FF
I work for Euro.

Are you looking to get the powerflex poly bush's as they are a supplier for them.

If so you are looking for 25mm and all you need to do is go into euro with this part number - PFF60-202-25

was just going to go with standards are these still 25mm, but might get poly bushed tbh , do they stock them at all ? and do you know a rough price ?
also do they do the outer arb bushes aswell thanks

MarcB

ClioSport Club Member
  Too Many
I have never bought standard bushes from them and if im being honest i would not bother either as they are prob made of chocolate.
I always buy powerflex from them.

They will need to order them in and it might take a day or two.

Euro will sell any powerflex item as long as powerflex sell it.

The outer ARB you want is 23mm and you will just need to give Euro this part number - [h=1]PFF60-207-23[/h]

AB Clio 182 FF
I have never bought standard bushes from them and if im being honest i would not bother either as they are prob made of chocolate.
I always buy powerflex from them.

They will need to order them in and it might take a day or two.

Euro will sell any powerflex item as long as powerflex sell it.

The outer ARB you want is 23mm and you will just need to give Euro this part number - PFF60-207-23

do you know a rough price for them both ?

needed them for sat really as im fitting me gearbox so will have the subframe off as i heard you need to drop it to fit them ,
thanks

MarcB

ClioSport Club Member
  Too Many
Powerflex site gives the price of

25mm Front ARB Bush -
PFF60-202-25
Price Inc. VAT: £13.14
Quantity per car: 2

23mm Outer Mount -

PFF60-207-23

AB Clio 182 FF
Powerflex site gives the price of

25mm Front ARB Bush -
PFF60-202-25

23mm Outer Mount -

PFF60-207-23

cheers mate if i was to order them 2moz would they get there on sat ? thanks

MarcB

ClioSport Club Member
  Too Many
If they are in stock in Wembley or Tamworth then they might get them next day which means you would be able to pick them up on sat morning.

AB Clio 182 FF
If they are in stock in Wembley or Tamworth then they might get them next day which means you would be able to pick them up on sat morning.

ok mate thanks , also is there any update on the spark plug group buy ? thanks

MarcB

ClioSport Club Member
  Too Many
Ross im not sure mate as at some stage or another i have either had to wait days and let people down with times or i have had to dig into my own pocket.
I thought about doing one on Powerflex Wish Bone Bushes.

AB Clio 182 FF
Ross im not sure mate as at some stage or another i have either had to wait days and let people down with times or i have had to dig into my own pocket.
I thought about doing one on Powerflex Wish Bone Bushes.

i would defo take some of them lol :)

Ordered the bushes from euro this morning , and just picked them up :) great service , thanks

MarcB

ClioSport Club Member
  Too Many
Glad you got them ok. As said if they have them in the warehouse you can get the stuff over night and collect it next again day.
I also NEVER use there website as its so wrong its unreal. I have never seen something with so many mistakes / wrong parts listed.

Im not sure about the group buys, I think i will stop them just now and maybe wait a month or so before i pull out anymore.

AB Clio 182 FF
Glad you got them ok. As said if they have them in the warehouse you can get the stuff over night and collect it next again day.
I also NEVER use there website as its so wrong its unreal. I have never seen something with so many mistakes / wrong parts listed.

Im not sure about the group buys, I think i will stop them just now and maybe wait a month or so before i pull out anymore.

ok matey i will keep an eye out :) thanks for your help mate

FF Racing Blue 182
old thread bump.....im looking to refresh the bushes on the front, is 2 of each all i need? what other bushes can be done?