ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Arctic 182 cup, pilton, nr shepton mallet - driving like a tw*t

Nafoff

ClioSport Club Member
i was passed tonight by a 182 being driven like a tw*t.......it was on a 60 stretch and it was clear but i was up to 60 by the time you passed me so to pas me at atleat 100mph was not needed, then when i got to the straight and couldn't see you you must have been hitting some speed

i am guessing i know who you are but i will wait and see, but why you felt you had to prove a point, i guess you saw me pullout and thought i must pass him.......so your point has been proven, you have 10 more bhp and a bigger d*ck....well done

now if you could please make yourself known........

Nafoff

ClioSport Club Member
i did not / couldn't get the reg

if i am honest and i think you knew that, i thought it was you mark

i know most of the local sports, not seen a standard 182 before

Civic Type R EK9
Yeh well mate just because i went abit overboard on the racing threads dont think i drive like that because i dont.

Thats really got to me now peeps thinking like that.

Nafoff

ClioSport Club Member
sorry chap, what can i say, its your own doing, i apologise for thinking it may have been you but thats the immediate perception you gave

wondering who this could be now......

Civic Type R EK9
Well i like everyone has put racing threads maybe i put too many in a short space of time. But one thing i KNOW is i drive alot steadier then alot of peeps on here and never break speed limits unless a little play with something but thats only when safe and i would never do 100 on anything other then a very safe d/carridgeway or m/way.

Civic Type R EK9
Well no one will come on here and admit to driving like a c**k if it was me i would hold my hands up but you wont catch me driving like it.

Pm replied too.

Nafoff

ClioSport Club Member
they may come on to defend themselves, day - it has been discussed in what seems like to much length that it was not mark.......

however as i said to the numberplate, i wouldn't of been able to see his bloody name anyway the driver was going so fast

Did he hinder your progress? Sounds to me like you're just pissed at getting owned by a 182 ;) Crusade to find out who dared to overtake you?

Nafoff

ClioSport Club Member
lol...didn't hinder my progress at all

why would i be pissed off? if i wanted to race him i would of planted the accelerator and chased him, but as i do believe that that is not a good idea i didn't bother........just the speed he was doing was a little silly

why would i be pissed off? if i wanted to race him i would of planted the accelerator and chased him, but as i do believe that that is not a good idea i didn't bother........just the speed he was doing was a little silly

So why the song and dance? Personal crusade? Just let him get on with it, it's not like you can do anything about it if you 'catch' him :)

So why the song and dance? Personal crusade? Just let him get on with it, it's not like you can do anything about it when you 'catch' him :)

;)

Massey6465 & saxo1.1
"Quote:
Originally Posted by Freebone

So why the song and dance? Personal crusade? Just let him get on with it, it's not like you can do anything about it if you 'catch' him "

Freebones 6ft10 Dude...it would just be amusing to see the guy Humbled if Neil told him to ease off.

FF 182, K5 GSX-R1000
I have to hold my hands up to this Neil, i can only apologise. Suffice to say it wasnt a mission to get past you, i was already travelling fast before i saw you. Personal issue i was driving like a c**k.

Check back later, at work at mo.

Edit; was a bad overtake, Neil has every right to be pissed imo.

Massey6465 & saxo1.1
Freebone will just Chuckle now:rasp:
If he dont.....I will just stamp on his Glasses.

FF 182, K5 GSX-R1000
No, it was really bad driving and i wouldnt have been impressed tbh. I was gonna slow and over-take further on but Neil indicated and moved left so i carried on as i was carrying (inappropriate) speed.
It was a one off and i hope Neil knows me well enough to know that and accept my apology.

Edit, Similar speed as Dan passed me just down the road a few days before lol

Nafoff

ClioSport Club Member
lol i laugh at this now, some right clowns on here....

roy - why the hell would i be bothered about someone overtaking me, unlike some fools on here i know what i own and therefore know theres faster cars about so saying i am upset because i have been overtaken would suggest otherwise, i find it amusing that people would find it possible that others would get upset about being overtaken, if i was upset i would have kept it to myself rather than airing it for the p*ss to be ripped....

d.brown - why would i want to chase him and beat him up? this is 2007, don't know what kind of area you live in, Ellsmere port like that then?

or perhaps i will, perhaps i will wait til i see him at a meet and then punch him in the head from behind....could also kick him whilst he is down

the thread was never created to own mark at all pep, if it was i would have said i spotted mark rather than keeping open, although i did be honest and say i thought it could have been him afterwards, me and mark had this discussion and it has been resolved

fair play for owning up paul, i never asked for an apology mate, it doesn't bother me that much, unlike what roy and d.brown seem to think, perhaps i should bop you.....lol, as i said in the original post it was a clear road but just suprised me i think at the rate you gained on me then how soon you dissapeared.....i did signal and pull over slightly then flash, did see you acknowledge with the hazards also, still didn't know it was you though chap.

FF 182, K5 GSX-R1000
All cool then mate, tho we should prob keep em happy....

You gotta problem with me then lets meet up and sort this face to face, ill smash ya head in.....LMFAO

I was concerened after reading Marks driving tells and being from near by id be mistaken for him.... Oh the irony.